SCHEDULE FOR BOOTCAMP WEEKEND #DOCWITHNIYI

385924_10150534574341414_703904366_nHey guys, So we are set and ready. Here’s the plan.

FRIDAY

12:00pm               Arrival/Check in

2:00pm                  Introduction

2:30pm                  Breaking down each Team’s ideas with Niyi Akinmolayan

4:00pm                   Team Bonding Activities

5:00pm                    Beach party /Dinner

8:00pm                     Screening “Impact Moments” by Niyi Akinmolayan

8:30pm                  QnA

9:00pm                   Lights Out

SATURDAY

5:00am                  Morning Workout

8:00am                  Breakfast

9:00am                   Setting Up for shoot (Lights, cam and sound gear) – Niyi Akinmolayan

10:00am               Tope Oshin (Screening Amaka’s Kin and QnA)

11:30am               Setting Up for Shoot (Budgeting, Research, Consent) – Niyi Akinmolayan

12:00pm               Abba Makama (Presentations and QnA)

1:00pm                   Lunch Break

1:30pm                  (Practical Session)  Shooting Interviews – Niyi Akinmolayan

3:00pm                  Tolu Ajayi (Presentations and QnA)

4:00pm                 (Practical Session)  Framing and Composition – Niyi Akinmolayan

5:00pm                  (Practical Session) Editing your Documentary – Niyi Akinmolayan

6:00pm                  (Practical Session) Delivering your documentary – Niyi Akinmolayan

7:00pm                  Dinner

8:00pm                   Doc Screening “Trip to Obudu”

9:00pm                   Lights Out

SUNDAY

8am:                        Breakfast

9:30am:                 Insights into The Business of Documentary Filmmaking

11:00am                Cheques presentation

12pm:                     Checkout

Comments

• Posted: June 7, 2017 20:33

psylvus

yessoooo. Leggo. great one sir
  • Posted: June 7, 2017 20:36

Barnabas Emordi

Wow! Power Packed Boot Camp ... I definitely can't wait
  • Posted: June 7, 2017 20:53

Olubunmi

Wow!!This is a rare and awesome opportunity. Thank you sir
  • Posted: June 7, 2017 21:38

Akiode Temitope micheal

Pls how can I be part of this....if is not too late....
    • Posted: June 7, 2017 21:50

It's too late
  • Posted: June 7, 2017 23:22

Yemisi

Woo-hoo....lets do this.
  • Posted: June 7, 2017 23:53

Harchychy

YASSS!!!!!
  • Posted: June 8, 2017 08:10

Tosan Goldenson

How can I he part of the boot camp? Thanks
  • Posted: June 8, 2017 08:23

Chidebere

Big thanks to the entire Anthill crew for all the hard work and resources they are expending to give us a memorable experience! 👏👏👏
  • Posted: June 8, 2017 09:09

Francis o Francis

How do I register now
  • Posted: June 8, 2017 11:24

Fajumo Samuel Abiodun

Someone called me from a job fixed on the 9th-11th June to be paid 10k per day... And I told him to find another person for job....how. on earth would I have missed such a golden opportunity like this... OT even for 150k per day....packing my bags already...deep appreciation as respect for Niyi Akinmolayan and the entire Anthill Studio personnel..
  • Posted: June 12, 2017 12:27

Adewole Kehinde

How did I miss this! Oh my God!.. I really feel like crying but I believe Mr. Niyi would organise another one soon. I have some questions I would love to ask Mr. Niyi.. Pls sir, I am a big fan and I find encouragement in your inspiring words. You are my mentor and a great example to youths out there. You have had a great impact on youths trying to make their way into the Nigeria film industry. Kudos sir! I am a graduate of FUTA studied Industrial Design and I majored in ceramics but I also have my dreams of becoming a great filmmaker which I will become that I am sure. I currently write scripts which intend to sell very soon. My questions ate these! 1. What are your beliefs, values and strategies for achieving success. 2. Were there challenges and if yes, how were you able to surmount them? 3. Currently, Bollywood broke the records of their film sales with Baahubali 2 grossing over 1600crore and most surprising of all was Dangal breaking China market Ang grossing close to 2000crore worldwide which is very huge! What do you think is the major stumbling block to Nigeria film industry going worldwide and grossing very High like it's counterparts? I would really appreciate if u could answer some of these my questions especially No 1. I know you are busy but anytime you are free.. You can just answer it one at a time.. I am not in a rush sir. Thanks in anticipation.